Monday, September 12, 2011

Playing with new supplies

I overloaded on new toys fairly recently, and this card uses a bunch of them.

I really liked the last Mojo Monday sketch prior to the well deserved Mojo-vacation, so I started with that, and followed it fairly faithfully. 

I don't remember where I got the color combo from, but I think I came up with that one on my own.

Here's the sketch:






And this is what I did with it:

I didn't always decorate the interior of my cards, but my husband always opened them when I showed him my handiwork, only for me to say, "there's nothing in there!"  So I decided that the inside of the card counts too.  Therefore if you open this card, you'll see this:

Card Components
Card stock:  Island Indigo, Sahara Sand, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
DSP:  I don't know!  I took this as a single sheet from my friend's stash.
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Stampin' Write Markers:  Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry
Stamp Sets:  Fabulous Florets, Faith in Nature
Other:  Big Shot, Flower Garden embossing folder, Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon, silver brads, eyelet border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment