Monday, September 19, 2011

First Pals Submission

Well, I've been checking out the Pals Paper Arts Challenges for a loooong time.  Now that I have a blog, I just HAD to try the sketch challenge.  I got my colors from the Picture Perfect Creations Color Combo #72, but I didn't get it loaded before the linky closed.  Woops!

This card is headed off to my sister for her to bring it to a wedding.  Wedding appropriate, no?


Full disclosure, I 100% copied that pearl flower center from this beautiful card.  How could you not CASE that?!  

Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Versamark
Stamp Sets:  Silhouette Sentiments
Other:  Basic Pearls, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Big Shot, Fun Flowers Die, Boho Blossoms Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Brayer, Modern Label Punch, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals, Champagne Embossing Powder (non Stampin' Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment