Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Paper Player Christmas

My first Paper Player's Challenge!  Something about the timing of a challenge being released on Sunday does not work with my stamping schedule, but this one was so far up my alley, I had to whip a card together.

I went so far as to use the last Paper Player's sketch challenge because I loved it, but never got around to using it.

This week's challenge is to make a CAS Christmas card with red and green.
 

So this is what I made in about 30 minutes.  Which is LIGHTNING fast for me!  
I thought about adding some glitter and glam, but decided that would take it out of the CAS category.

Supplies Used
Card stock:  Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Stampin' Write Markers:  Garden Green
Ink:  Real Red
Stamp Set:  Northern Hearts
Other:  Big Shot, Snow burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, sponge dauber