Monday, October 22, 2012

So Fresh and so Clean

This may be the cleanest card I've made for Freshly Made Sketches.  

Here's the sketch:
And my card:
I used the underside of the awesome ribbon slide to keep it cleaner.  And a few pierces in the paper created the accent shape, and I'm done!  Took longer than you'd think because I started with something much more involved and then scrapped it.  Haha...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Supplies Used:
Card Stock:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, International Bazaar DSP
Ink:  Versamark
Stamp Sets:  Petite Pairs
Other:  white EP, Rich Razzleberry satin ribbon, designer ribbon slides, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, paper piercing tool

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, CJ! The papers are colors are wonderful and I love the way you did the paper piercing for the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job keeping it clean. Love your color scheme. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete